Because there's no such thing as too much cheese. Unrolling the braciole of consciousness; shaping the meatball of life. Because everything is funny; you just need to view it from the proper angle. Good for cats. Made in Poland. Because everything is like a hat. You know how those gorillas can be... Very unforgiving.

Monday, September 25, 2006

The other day we were driving in the car and I was telling John that not one but two of Cookie's classmates from kindergarten had not moved on to first grade. I believe I said flunked--wrong thing to say in front of the little pitchers with big ears because Mojo chimes in--X (names changed to protect the innocent) flunked pre-school and isnt in kindergarten with me. Then I had to explain that they hadn't flunked but had been held back or some other politically correct speech--because I could only envision Mojo going in and having this discussion at school.

So then we begin to discuss what months our birthdays are in. Mojo knows full well that his birthday is in April but of course he says, Is my birthday soon. Which leads me to say, what month is it Mojo? Mojo's response--October. Cookie chimes in, "you are totally going to flunk kindergarten." Mojo in an effort to redeem himself then gives the response, Fall.

Yesterday I took the boys to a fall fest and they got to see a revolutionary war re-enactment which of course they loved because they are all about war things. No matter how I explain that wars are not a good thing--the fascination remains. Cookie got the idea a little better when the commander of the troops ordered the troops forward with bayonets drawn and Cookie was in the first row of spectators and almost skewered.

On the subject of restrooms--ours has please flush on the door of each stall. My thoughts on that were similar to Molly's. Then I started to wonder was there a lot of flush failure going on, so much that building management needed to be notified to post this or did someone on their own initiative post these signs?