Because there's no such thing as too much cheese. Unrolling the braciole of consciousness; shaping the meatball of life. Because everything is funny; you just need to view it from the proper angle. Good for cats. Made in Poland. Because everything is like a hat. You know how those gorillas can be... Very unforgiving.

Friday, September 15, 2006

MariaRose here, reporting for doodie.

Let me begin by saying ... I'm positively ecstatic to see The Trumpet Ace has made his way to the blog! I don't think you all know this ... but we are now in the presence of the king of baritone sax. Move out of the way Kenny G, there's a new kid on the block ... or hill (if you will). Tom, I'm so glad you here to participate!

I'm typing in time to the tune of Lou Rawls' "See You When I Get There" as it is playing in the living room where the VinMan and the Vitomeister sit and talk. Actually my dad is rolling his Jet3 back and forth, closer and farther from Uncle Vito who is sitting comfortably reclined on the couch. Why am I telling you this? Well, I knew that you'd be interested. We all know that we do not exude one bit of normalcy in this family and we all share the same brain. The wise Dr. Sfingi once told me that "everything in the world is funny, but nobody realizes it until someone points it out." I believe this through and through. I say this as "Robert DeNiro's Waiting" by Bananarama now plays out of those imfamous Fischer speakers. I'll eat some eggplant to that.

I was looking at some of the pictures posted on the blog today and it got me thinking about past events. One in particular was the time Frylock, Guido, and John all stuck their heads into a full loaded ice chest. This is one memory that I feel had a missing piece ... that missing piece being BazzukaJoe. He wasn't there for this, but I'm sure he would have enjoyed it. We all know his dense head has a thermal coating that would have controlled the temperature of his head and the water, making him surpass all three of you. All it takes is one dunk, and the ice would melt the water and bring it to a boil. After seeing a sight like that, Chuck Norris would be impressed and Pat Morita would be undressed.

I remember it was some kind of contest ... but what I can't recall were the terms.
Can anyone fill me in on those?

PS: Jomaha, great job with the texting! You got it down! You made my day.