Because there's no such thing as too much cheese. Unrolling the braciole of consciousness; shaping the meatball of life. Because everything is funny; you just need to view it from the proper angle. Good for cats. Made in Poland. Because everything is like a hat. You know how those gorillas can be... Very unforgiving.

Friday, February 07, 2020

Hello all......Yesterday we drove down to palm beach for a visit. The 3 hour drive is through some back woods places. We passed a guy working on his driveway with a shovel while an older man supervised from his power chair with a distinct scowl on his face.  I laughed out loud than cried a little. It was a scene I had starred in so many times. As my dad supervised the situation and I worked on something out on the Jupiter Farms house. Had to be correctly done. Had to be straight. We talked at length during those times. He told me what to avoid and who to avoid. He told me when to cut your losses and when to stick it out. We laughed at our neighbor Billy and always found a laugh in the myriad of misfits that drove by. I miss that house sometimes. It was the epicenter of so much for a long time. I miss my dad everyday but he brings me a chuckle most days. Not sure if I laugh at how he would have reacted or if I'm getting like him a little each day. I seem to have acquired his knack for being a magnet to the strangest people and conversations. I find myself answering him in in my head.... Yeah. I see what you mean. I instinctively said " Get Outta Here" and then laughed. I miss him everyday.  I very often laugh and then cry.