Because there's no such thing as too much cheese. Unrolling the braciole of consciousness; shaping the meatball of life. Because everything is funny; you just need to view it from the proper angle. Good for cats. Made in Poland. Because everything is like a hat. You know how those gorillas can be... Very unforgiving.

Monday, April 01, 2019

Great to be back!

Good Evening, Macaroni Dish!

It is so great to be back on this blog. I feel overjoyed knowing that we are starting this up again. Way back when the blog started, it was the mid 2000's, and I was in high school. I was spending most of my time doing stage shows, hitching rides to and from school, and trying to be the best student I can possibly be. Now, I'm in my thirties. I'm relishing in my happily married life and 25 weeks pregnant with our first baby. I spend most of my days working full time, trying not to get out of breath doing simple tasks, keeping up with our New Jersey home, and setting up our daughter's nursery.

It's been an interesting journey since my last post. Some say that's the most interesting part - "the journey". Some days I agree with that and other days I feel it's too cliche and it makes the future seem bleak.  Either way, in this relaxing moment of homeostasis (just kidding, there's no homeostasis in pregnancy), I can smile and say:
"I'm happy. Really happy."